ACTIVE POZI-TRAK SYSTEM
Patented by Glide the APT is a unique suspension system that was developed to enhance the performance of its latest Mid Wheel Drive wheelchair. It is a three functional operation that increases traction on its drive wheels, aids with kerb climbing and acts as an anti-pitch device. The suspension system also eliminates nose dive when descending road side kerbs.
The drive wheels are set positive meaning when the wheelchair is on a level ground a preload of up to 20kg (depending on spring set up type) is on each drive wheel. This unique system greatly improves traction for driving and braking. It also performs extremely well in emergency down hill braking.
The APT is a low maintenance system and has eliminated the need for complex moving parts that need constant servicing or adjustements. Also, with the combination of varying spring set ups, the wheelchair can be fine tuned to suit the needs of the user.
- Available in adult and paediatric versions
- Motors- High quality German motors for Centro – Choice of 2 polo or 4 Pole High torque
- Low seat height (46cm at 0°)
- 50 or 70 amp/hr Batteries capabilities
- 50° Tilt standard
- Vehicle Tie Down points
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics
- Turn Circle 980mm (foot plate removed)
- 80mm kerb climbing ability
- 80mm ground clearance
- Compability to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market