- Under Bed Clearance – While the FL250 achieves a low height of 110mm, full clearance under the bed is still maintained, minimising the risk of foot or cord impingement.
- SmartDescent™ Automatically slows descent speed over the final 300mm of lowering to the floor level, allowing possible impingements to be identified and moved.
- Hidden Bed Mechanisms: The bed mechanisms are attached under the platform and are not visible. This helps the room feel less clinical.
- Low Height 11cm: Adding a 15cm mattress gives you a total height below 30cm thus significantly reducing out-of-bed fall injury risks.
- Auto-Regression on back & knee rests: Reduces skin shear forces during operation thus improving clinical outcomes and reducing the need for expensive mattress solutions.
- High SWL 250kg & base-extension to 100 & 200mm: The same bed platform can meet a wider profile of residents.
- BrakeFirst™ Automatic Safety Brake Activation at lowest height: Reduces the risk of injury during bed exit in the morning as the bed will lock when at its lowest height.
- Single Button Seat Position: Easy transfer of weight from lower back to bottom for pressure-care and seated positioning also helps improves lung function for resident.
- ExitSafe™ Single Button Ingress/Exit height: Your staff don’t have to think about what height to set the bed. Via one button the vast majority of needs are met.
- Attendant Control Panel – Allows the caregiver to lock out certain functions and also ensures bed operation is not just restricted to the handset.
- Grey Colour Scheme & Narrow-profile frame: Keeps the focus on bedding and furnishings/finishings rather than the bed-frame.
- Underbed light standard: Helps to reduce incidence of resident and caregiver falls.
- Rubber & Nylon castors: Castors remain on the ground during braking, thus not damaging floors.
- King Single Extension Kit (optional retrofit): Allows you to change the profile of your beds (with minimal cost) to meet resident profile changes.
- KTL coated anti-corrosion steel: Improved durability for lower lifecycle cost.
- Low-maintenance Braking System
- The FL250 Bed incorporates a sophisticated range of finishing options. From our contemporary stock selection and made to order styles through to completely bespoke, any interior design desires can be met.
FL250 Floorline Bed
With it’s impressive low height of 110mm, injury to the resident can be significantly reduced or avoided in the event of a fall from the FL250 Floorline bed, therefore reducing the need for side-rails.
We can customise as required to incorporate your choice of material, colour, finish, size or shape and match any interior design specifications.
Available in Single and King Single Sizes.
Download the Floorline Bed Brochure.
|Code||Display Name||Total Length||Total Width||Safe Working Load||Electric Leg|
|0102-2021||Single||2000 mm||900 mm||250 kg||False|
|0102-2022||King Single||2000 mm||1070 mm||250 kg||False|
Code Display Name Total Length Total Width Safe Working Load Electric Leg 0102-2021 Single 2000 mm 900 mm 250 kg False 0102-2022 King Single 2000 mm 1070 mm 250 kg False
Product Size Options
0102-2021: FL250 Floorline Bed – Single, 0102-2022: FL250 Floorline Bed – King Single